This Spanish Adjectives Lesson Plan is thorough and can be added to yours. Describing people in Spanish using characteristics are specific versions of adjectives, which is a fun and unique topic to teach beginning Spanish students. I like to start by taking a few days to teach the basic vocabulary for what I plan on using throughout the unit. Once I feel the students have a stable hold on the vocabulary, I add the grammar with this Spanish Characteristics Power Point. Sometimes I will teach the singular part of the Power Point one day, then add the plural part later.
The following can be used as supplemental material as you teach and practice the characteristics.
- Characteristics Survey Activity
- Characteristics Project Rubric (Show & Tell)
- Characteristics Quiz (FREE)
- Characteristics Chart Worksheet (FREE!)
- Characteristics Song Missing Lyrics (¿Cómo Soy Yo?)